YIHETAI founded in december 2001,mainly specializes in the production of hook-up wires and wire-processing. It integrates research with production and marketing and has been possessed of the privilege of import and export at its own. Our company is a professional manufacturer of wiring of the interiors of various kinds of electronic appliance and their exterior hook-up wires. Its products mostly are applied to the products of telecommunication, photo-electricity and for consumers’uses.
The processing techology of terminal wire assembly
1. Wire cutting: check whether the standard type of wire is correct; Whether the scale meets the requirements; It is necessary to level the cut-off without scratching the wire, and the wire is free of dirt and other conditions
2. Peeling: check whether the peeling opening is flush, the core wire and marshalling wire cannot be peeled, and whether the peeling scale is correct
3. Grouping disposal: whether the trimming scale is correct and whether the trimming is flush. The core wire shall not be damaged during trimming and grouping
4. Endothelium peeling: check whether the peeling opening is flush; Whether the peeling scale is correct; Whether the core wire and copper wire are stripped or broken; The insulator shall not fall during half stripping
5. Sleeve the shortened pipe: check whether the size and type of the shortened pipe are correct
6. Solder preparation: check whether the temperature of the tin furnace is correct; Whether the copper wire of the core wire is well arranged before soldering, and whether there are signs of bifurcation, twists and turns, discount, etc; Is there any sign of copper wire bifurcation, big end, uneven copper wire and burning insulation after soldering
7. Soldering: check whether the temperature of electric soldering iron is correct; Do not burn the insulating skin. The tin point should be lubricated and sharp. False welding and false welding are not allowed
8. Terminal pressing: confirm whether the standards of terminals and wires are correct; Whether there is bell mouth, skew, insulation skin and core wire exposed when the terminal is pressed, and whether it is too long or too short
9. Terminal penetration: check whether the connector and terminal type are correct; Whether the terminal is damaged or deformed; Whether the terminals are missed, wrongly inserted, and not inserted in place
10. Cable crimping: check whether the connector type is correct; Whether the direction of wiring is correct; Whether the core wire is damaged, exposed copper or burnt; Whether the crimping is in place
11. Blowing and shrinking short tube: whether the shortening of the short tube is excellent, and the insulating skin shall not be burned
12. Assembled housing: whether the housing is installed incorrectly, whether there are scratches, burrs and other defects, whether there are missing parts, whether the screws are screwed, oxidized, discolored, loose and other defects, and whether there are no nonconformities after assembly; If the housing has direction, it must be assembled according to the requirements.
13. Labeling: check whether the content of the label is correct, clear and free of hyphenation; Whether the scale of the label is correct; Whether the label is dirty or damaged; Is the orientation of the label correct
14. Tie: check whether the standard, color and orientation of the tie are correct; No crack or looseness
15. Injection molding: check whether there is dirt on the mold and whether there is lack of material, bubbles, poor adhesion, poor hardening, etc
16 plug molding: check whether the plug molding is damaged, uneven, lack of material, burr, sundries, flow lines and other defects, and confirm that the metal terminal is free of deformation, damage, copper exposure and other defects
17. Electrical viewing: viewing according to the viewing guide ticket requirements of corresponding commodities
18. Appearance check: pay attention to check all items that can be seen
The terminal block (HRS connector) is the part connecting the battery and the external conductor. Their function is mainly to transmit electrical signals or conduct electricity.