YIHETAI founded in december 2001,mainly specializes in the production of hook-up wires and wire-processing. It integrates research with production and marketing and has been possessed of the privilege of import and export at its own. Our company is a professional manufacturer of wiring of the interiors of various kinds of electronic appliance and their exterior hook-up wires. Its products mostly are applied to the products of telecommunication, photo-electricity and for consumers’uses.
How many kinds of Conductor materials for electronic wires
According to iec60228 (GB / t3956 is adopted equally), cable conductors are divided into four types: Class 1, class 2, class 5 and class 6. Class 1 represents solid conductor, class 2 represents stranded conductor, and classes 5 and 6 represent stranded conductor. The larger the number, the softer the type of conductor
1. Annealed copper wire with or without metal plating, uncoated aluminum or aluminum alloy wire for conductor materials.
2. Solid copper conductors shall be circular cross-section. Solid copper conductors of 25 and above are only intended for special cables, not for general cables; Solid aluminum conductor, section 16 and below shall be circular section, and section 25 and above. Yihetai cable suggests that if it is a single core cable, it shall be circular section, and if it is a multi-core cable, it can be circular or formed section.
B、 Stranded conductor:
1. Wire and cable in order to increase the flexibility or flexibility of the cable, the cable core with larger section is twisted by multiple single wires with smaller diameter. The wire core twisted by multiple single wires has good flexibility and large flexibility. When the wire core is bent, the inner and outer parts of the center line of the wire core can move and compensate each other, and the bending will not cause the plastic deformation of the conductor. Therefore, the flexibility and stability of the wire core are greatly improved.
2. The stranding form of wire core can be divided into two types, regular stranding and irregular stranding. Yihetai cable reminds you to pay attention to the definition of regular stranding of wires and cables: the wires are regular, concentric and successive, and the stranding of each layer in different directions is called regular stranding. It can also be divided into normal regular stranding and abnormal regular stranding. The latter refers to the regular stranding with different wire diameters between layers, while the former refers to the same diameter of the constituent wires; Regular stranding can also be divided into simple regular stranding and composite regular stranding. The latter means that the wires constituting regular stranding are not single, but are twisted into strands by thinner wires according to rules, and then twisted into wire cores. According to the analysis of yihetai cable, this stranding is mostly used to move the wire cores of rubber insulated cables to improve their softness. Irregular stranding (bundle stranding), stranding of all constituent conductors in the same direction.
3. Non compact stranded circular conductor:
The cross section of stranded round aluminum conductor is generally not less than 10mm2. The single wires in the conductor shall have the same nominal diameter, and the number of single wires and DC resistance of the conductor shall comply with the provisions of the standard.
4. Compact stranded circular and formed conductors:
The cross section of compacted stranded round aluminum conductor shall not be less than 16mm2, the cross section of stranded formed copper or aluminum conductor shall not be less than 25mm2, the diameter ratio of two different single wires in the same conductor shall not exceed 2, and the number of single wires and DC resistance of the conductor shall comply with the standard.