YIHETAI founded in december 2001,mainly specializes in the production of hook-up wires and wire-processing. It integrates research with production and marketing and has been possessed of the privilege of import and export at its own. Our company is a professional manufacturer of wiring of the interiors of various kinds of electronic appliance and their exterior hook-up wires. Its products mostly are applied to the products of telecommunication, photo-electricity and for consumers’uses.
Wiring harness for car :
The harness is the network main body of the automobile circuit. There is no automobile circuit without the harness. The form of the harness is basically the same. It is made of copper. After the contact terminal (connector) is crimped with the wire and cable, the insulator or additional metal shell is molded outside to bind the harness to form the components connecting the circuit. With the increase of automobile functions and the universal application of electronic control technology, there are more and more electrical parts, more and more wires, and the harness becomes thicker and heavier. Therefore, advanced vehicles introduce can bus configuration and adopt multi-channel transmission system. Compared with the traditional wire harness, the multiplex transmission device greatly reduces the number of wires and connectors, making the wiring easier. Due to the particularity of the automobile industry, the manufacturing process of automobile harness is also more special than other ordinary harnesses.
1. Harness function
At present, there are many wire harnesses used in automobiles, and the electronic control system is closely related to the wire harness. Automobile harness is the main body of automobile circuit network. It connects the electronic and electrical components of automobile and makes them function. It should not only ensure the transmission of electrical signals, but also ensure the reliability of the connecting circuit, supply the specified current value to the electronic and electrical components, prevent electromagnetic interference to the surrounding circuits, and eliminate the short circuit of electrical appliances.
In terms of function, there are two kinds of automobile harness: the power line carrying the power of the driving actuator (actuator) and the signal line transmitting the input command of the sensor. Power lines are thick wires that carry large current, while signal lines are thin wires that do not carry power (optical fiber communication).
With the increase of automobile functions and the universal application of electronic control technology, there are more and more electrical parts and wires. The number of circuits and power consumption on the automobile increase significantly, and the harness becomes thicker and heavier. This is a big problem to be solved. How to make a large number of wire harnesses in the limited automobile space, how to arrange them more effectively and reasonably, and how to make the automobile wire harness play a greater role has become a problem faced by the automobile manufacturing industry.
2 The classification of the wiring harness
1. Body harness: it runs from the left side of the cab close to the floor and connects the fuel tank sensor and the rear tail lamp.
2. Engine harness: connect various sensors and actuators on the engine and surround the engine.
3. Instrument panel harness: connect with the vehicle body or chassis harness, walk along the pipe beam, and connect various electrical components on the instrument panel, such as combination instrument, air conditioning switch, radio and player, cigarette lighter, etc.
4. Door harness: connect all electrical parts on the door inner panel, such as central lock, window regulator, speaker, etc.
5. Front wall harness: from the cab, connect the electrical parts of the front wall along the fender and front bumper frame, such as side turn signal lamp, front combination lamp, horn, electronic fan, etc.
6. The automobile wire harness is generally designed as H-type and E-type, and the simpler ones are also designed as T-type.